“We become what we behold. We shape our tools, and thereafter our tools shape us.”
― Marshall McLuhan
I get repeated requests asking about the gears(hardware/software) I use. I change things fairly often, so this page will serve as a living document and a place to point curious people when I get asked.
- I currently use a 2017 15" MacBook Pro 2.9 GHz 4-Core Intel Core i7 with 16gb memory.
- My main monitor on the right is a 27" 4k - Dell U2718Q
- Side monitor on the left is a 24" Full HD - Dell U2415 (Now I have flipped this vertically which enables you to view more code without scrolling)
- I sit on a Featherlite Liberate Office Chair
- Keyboard - Logitech K480 Wireless Keyboard
- Mouse - Logitech MX Master 2S Wireless Mouse
- Headphones - QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones II
- I’m a notebook guy and I use AmazonBasics Classic Notebook - Plain for planning/scribbling.
- My desk is a custom made burma teak wood.
This is a pretty sweet setup!
I have a dedicated post for software tools which you can find here